The health and wellness industry is always changing. What was popular last year may not be popular this year. And what is popular now may not be popular in the future. This is why it is important to stay on top of trends via market research so you can be ahead of the curve. Here are 10 future health and wellness trends for 2023.
The health and wellness industry is always evolving, and keeping up with the latest trends can be a challenge. To help you stay ahead of the curve, we’ve compiled a list of 10 health and wellness trends based on our market research that are expected to be big in 2023.
- At-home workouts: With more people working from home, there’s been a surge in popularity of at-home fitness solutions. Look for more companies to jump on this trend and offer innovative ways to workout at home.
- Wearable technology: Health trackers like Fitbits, and Apple Watch, these devices have become commonplace, but we expect to see even more wearable tech products in the next few years that focus on tracking health data and diagnosing illnesses.
- Brain training: Brain-training apps like Lumosity have been around for a while, but they’re expected to become even more popular as people look for ways to improve their cognitive function.
- Telemedicine: The pandemic has accelerated the adoption of telemedicine, and it’s expected to continue to grow in popularity as a convenient and affordable way to receive healthcare.
- Personalized nutrition: Thanks to advances in DNA testing and data analysis, we’re seeing a shift towards personalized nutrition plans that are tailored to an individual’s specific needs.
- Functional foods: Foods that offer health benefits beyond basic nutrition are becoming more popular as people look for ways to boost their immune systems and reduce their risk of chronic illnesses.
- Natural remedies: Herbal supplements, essential oils, and other natural remedies are becoming increasingly popular as people seek out more natural solutions for their health concerns.
- Sleep technology: Sleep deprivation is a major problem for many people, so it’s no surprise that sleep technology is one of the hottest health and wellness trends right now. Products like the Oura ring, white noise machines and nature sounds, and weighted blankets are all designed to help you get a better night’s sleep.
- Stress management: With stress levels rising, there’s been an increased interest in stress-management techniques like meditation, mindfulness, and yoga.
- Work-life balance: The traditional 9-5 workday is no longer feasible for many people, so companies are starting to focus on creating a better work-life balance for their employees. Expect to see more flexible work hours and remote work options in the next few years.
The health and wellness industry is always changing, which is why it’s important to stay on top of the latest trends via market research insights. By being aware of upcoming trends, you can be ahead of the curve and prepared for what’s to come. We hope these 10 future health and wellness trends for 2023 should help you do just that.
Download our guide on the 7 Key Insights in 2022 For The Food & Grocery Industry to learn even more about trends and well being for the health and wellness/healthcare market.