it’s time to get smart about your organization’s information security risk.
Information security is a business problem, not an IT problem. Your business needs a market research company who offers CERTIFIED information security protection.
what is ISO 27k?
ISO 27001, or ISO 27k, is a well-respected international information security standard that provides a protocol for preserving the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your organization’s sensitive information and gives you the confidence in knowing that your risks are adequately managed.
why do you need an ISO 27k certified research company?
ISO 27k is an auditable international standard designed to ensure the implementation of information security controls. It enables you to understand your organization’s risk and ensure the right processes are implemented, followed, and evaluated yearly to protect against a data breach.
why choose The Olinger Group?
We streamline the vendor compliance process, making life easier for you.
- We are one of only a handful of certified market research companies in the U.S.
- We safeguard your sensitive and confidential assets PROACTIVELY, not REACTIVELY.
- We demonstrate legislative, contractual, and regulatory compliance.
- We minimize your organization’s risk and exposure associated with partner vulnerabilities.
- We offer protection against financial penalties and losses associated with data breaches.
- We provide yearly third-party audits to ensure that the information security management system continues to meet the standard.
Make the smart decision. Trust The Olinger Group with your information security.