What does Market Research mean to us?
The Olinger Group is a full-service, primary market research firm. We take a customized, consultative approach to our projects. We do not offer pre-packaged solutions. Instead, we bring our experts to the table and work out what is the best research approach for the objectives, timing, and budget.
What is the process?
- There is a research team behind every project
- We assign a project manager and have a formal kick-off meeting to align all parties involved
- We keep clients current with updates and information
- We have processes and quality control – After all, this drives the end result
- Our vendors are accountable too – We ensure they align with our processes and quality control
The research process typically involves multiple phases
- Consulting on the objectives of the studies (what questions need answering)
- Instrument development (survey design, moderator’s guides, etc.)
- Instrument programming (for online/telephone surveys to be administered)
- Data collection (the timeframe for fielding surveys or completing focus groups)
- Analysis and reporting (through our research department in consultation with our clients)